Pain is not a lifestyle. With that said, living with pain or other symptoms: headaches, joint pain, spine related conditions or any other ailments can be very difficult and affect your daily activities (work, school, children, fun or even sleeping). At Experienced Chiropractic we are dedicated to finding out the cause of your health issues, not just treat symptoms. Pain may be due to joint restriction or be caused by systemic issues. With over 30 years of experience, we have the opportunity and ability to offer you total body evaluations and treatment.
This may include:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Adjunctive therapies
- Nutritional programs
- Exercise programs and rehabilitation
- Changes in your activities of daily living
For those unfamiliar with Chiropractic treatment, there are several important factors to be aware of:
- Many conditions are related to abnormal structure
- Fixated joints
- Abnormal spinal curves
- Changes in structure due to injury or pathology
- Other conditions are related to the direct relationship from the spine to a specific region of the body weather if it is an extremity an organ.
- A spinal problem can lead to an effect of organ or nerve regions of the body.
- Chiropractic care can have a stimulatory effect to the body by direct effect to a specific nerve region.
- Call for more information
Our first requirement is to determine the cause or why you have a specific problem. For example if you had a fall on the ice, did the following scenarios happen?
- Did you actually fall?
- Did you almost fall, causing a jerking response to your body?
- What parts of the body hit the ice? Head, back wrist...
- We adapt very quickly and sometime forget all the areas that may have been injured. We only state what hurts the worse.
Another scenario: You have a headache; is it from an injury, lack of coffee, sleeping incorrectly, a hormone imbalance, or having one leg at a different height? As you can see, there are many imbalances or injuries that can cause symptoms that you would not relate to your complaints. The greatest problem with pain is when we begin to adapt to the original imbalance and forget the fall, slip, slide or impact that may have caused it.
Call us today (763-210-5810) to find out if we can help your current problem weather acute or chronic.